Carbon as an excellent board for rapid protoyping on a breadboard of highly capable IoT projects with built in WiFi and BLE connectivity.
Carbon features a 32bit STM32F405 processor for running managed code with an ESP32-PICO-D4 for wireless communication.
The STM32 on Carbon supports programming it with .Net MicroFramework, GHI TinyCLR, nanoMF and MicroPython, as well as native programming.
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- STM32F405RGT6 Cortex M4 core running at 168MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- 1024 KB flash, 192 KB RAM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- 25 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
- 12 bit ADC
- PWM Outputs
- Built in ESP32-PICO-D4 running AT firmware connected to the STM32 via Uart pins (pogo prog pins on underside of the board)
- Built in 500mA lipo charger with charging status indicator LED
- Blue User LED
- Power/enable pin
- Bootloader button
Carbon ships pre loaded with NETMF 4.4 or Micro Python firmware but can be easily reprogrammed via USB and ST tools.
v4.4.1 firmware Schematic v1.0 3D Step file