Electron XL is a tiny breadboard friendly managed code STM32F4 based board.
The powerful STM32F411 micro on Electron XL supports programming it with .Net MicroFramework, GHI TinyCLR, nanoMF and MicroPython, as well as native programming.
- Measures 0.7" x 0.8" x 0.2" (17.8mm x 20.3mm x 5mm) without headers soldered in
- STM32F411CEU6 Cortex M4 core running at 96 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- 512 KB flash, 128 KB RAM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- 11 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
- 5x 12 bit ADC
- 5x PWM Outputs
- 1x SPI
- 1x I2C
- 2x UART
- Blue and Red PWM controlled User LED's
- Bootloader button
Electron XL ships pre loaded with NETMF 4.4 or Micro Python firmware but can be easily reprogrammed via USB and ST tools.