The Kea Feather is the perfect board for the rapid creation of highly capable IoT projects with built in WiFi and BLE connectivity.
Kea is based on the Adafruit Feather pinout for compatibility with a huge selection of 'wing' boards for adding sensors and subsystems.
The powerful STM32F411 micro on Kea supports programming it with .Net MicroFramework, GHI TinyCLR, nanoMF and MicroPython, as well as native programming.
- Measures 2.0" x 0.9" x 0.28" (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in
- STM32F411CEU6 Cortex M4 core running at 96 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- 512 KB flash, 128 KB RAM
- 8 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files.
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- 21 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
- 6x 12 bit ADC
- 7x PWM Outputs
- 3x SPI
- 1x I2C
- 1x UART
- Built in ESP32-PICO-D4 running AT firmware connected to the STM32 via Uart pins (pogo prog pins on underside of the board)
- Built in 200mA lipo charger with charging status indicator LED
- Blue User LED
- Power/enable pin
- 3 mounting holes
- Bootloader button
Kea ships pre loaded with NETMF 4.4 firmware but can be easily reprogrammed via USB and ST tools or via the SWD pins.
v4.4.1 firmware Schematic v1.0 3D Step file