Oxygen is a small breadboard firendly main board for the rapid creation of projects trageted at managed code.
The powerful STM32F411CEU6 micro on Oxygen supports programming it with .Net MicroFramework, GHI TinyCLR, nanoMF and MicroPython, as well as native programming.
- Measures 0.7" x 1.2" x 0.2" (17.8mm x 30.5mm x 5mm) without headers soldered in
- STM32F411CEU6 Cortex M4 core running at 96 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V logic and power
- 512 KB flash, 128 KB RAM
- 32.768 KHz crystal for clock generation & RTC
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak current output
- 17 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
Blue User LED
- 5x 12 bit ADC
- 11x PWM Outputs
- 1x SPI
- 1x I2C
- 2x UART
- Power/enable pin
- Bootloader button
Oxygen ships pre loaded with either NETMF 4.4 or Micro Python firmware but can be easily reprogrammed via USB and ST tools or via the SWD pins.